3.24.2010

Food Trivia Wednesday: Chocolate

Yes, I know it's slightly silly that my last post was a food trivia Wednesday and this post is also one, but that's the spice of life!
Chocolate
Chocolate. is. DELICIOUS. My mother is like the biggest chocoholic in the entire world. I'm pretty partial to it as well. Those clever Mayans! They will never know how much happiness they created in my life.

In the seventeenth century, a "death by chocolate" occurred. If I had to die, that would be preferable. But I'd rather not die. Cacao was used as currency in ancient Mexico because it was so very valuable.


People spend over $7 billion on chocolate every year. That is great investing if you ask me. Each person eats 12 pounds per year on average. I probably eat more than that but who's paying attention?

0 comments:

Post a Comment